1. Minister of Parliament Affairs: Venkaiah Naidu
2. Hepatitis day: 28 July
3. Governor of Haryana: Kaptan Singh Solanki
4. 17th NAM Summit will be held in: Venezuela
5. In Common wealth Games 2014 Abhinav Bindra won gold for: 10m rifle shooting
6. Capital of Iraq: Baghdad
7. Capital of Bhutan: Thimpu
8. Currency of Vatican City: Euro
9. Bihar literacy rate according to Census 2011: 63.82%
10. Which company is on top of Forbes list?
11. A book on Vijay Malaya is authored by: K. Giriprakash
12. RBI governor replaced whom: D Subba Rao
13. Khushwant Singh is: a novelist, journalist
14. Which scheme is for slum people: Indira Awas Yojna
15. Minister of Information & Broadcasting, environment, forest: Prakash Javadekar
16. Banking is defined under which act: Banking Regulation Act, 1949
17. UN summit’s next discussion topic?
18. ICC trophy is related to? Cricket
19. Net interest means?
20. Which is indirect tax among all? Custom
If any error-Please send Offline massage
All the best for Upcoming exam.